2015 Holiday Advertising Strategy Guide
Ampush’s Holiday Advertising Strategy Guide
Download the 2015 Holiday Ad Buying Guide for holiday strategies spanning nine verticals and three campaign types. Our holiday advertising strategy guide includes a selection of our top analysts’ top tips to maximize your holiday campaign ROI.
The 2015 Holiday Advertising Strategy Guide also covers the most significant holiday opportunities for advertisers now extends from November 1 to January 10. Holiday shopping now occurs earlier and frequently involves mobile devices. We analyzed campaign data from the 2014 holidays to make predictions about pricing and engagement trends for the upcoming season. Over 10 of Ampush’s top media analysts contributed strategy tips based on campaign objectives and their vertical expertise.
Latest Shopping Trends Top Brands Need To Address:
- Retail Sales US retail m-commerce sales to rise 32.2% for 2015.
- 35% of holiday e-commerce sales will originate from mobile web or apps
- Facebook and Pinterest send the most referrals to retailer websites
- Advertisers are expected to increase their mobile spend by 50%
- 53% of shopping completed by December 10
Sample of Holiday Strategy Tips:
- Testing in October will allow you to run the most informed campaign possible, and one that can achieve great scale in record time (learn why and how!)
- Early November presents an often underrated opportunity: high engagement rates but low prices
- After Last Ship Day (12/17) prices drop dramatically while mobile activity remains robust until mid-January