Creative Best Practices for Facebook & Twitter Ads
Hit your next Facebook or Twitter ad campaign out of the park with the right mix of creative and copy. Apply our tried, tested, and true advertising creative best practices to your ads to attract the right people and convert them to customers. We made this infographic for e-commerce, travel, and mobile app campaigns. These creative strategy tips span branding, direct response, and app install campaigns.
- MOBILE APPS: Capture the in-app experience with screenshots of gameplay or product pages
- TRAVEL: Tap into viewers’ desire to get away with brief and conversational statements like, “Want to escape?” rather than “It’s time for a vacation.”
- ALL: Generally, more ‘organic-looking’ content works best.
- MOBILE APPS : Use comparative language like “best new app,” “top ranked,” “most addictive,” or “Google Player’s Choice”
- E-COMMERCE: Cater ads to the customer’s stage in the buying cycle. Show brand-focused ads first, followed by ads directing them to buy once they’ve visited the site or show intent
- ALL: Bold text within images can draw users’ attention or distract based on context.