Mobile Retargeting for Retailers
Cross-Platform Retargeting Strategies for Retailers
Learn how to retarget high intent customers cross-platform using Facebook Custom Audiences. Mobile retargeting enables advertisers to recapture previous website visitors while they browse other sites – a proven tactic for boosting conversions and lowering ad delivery costs. With Facebook Custom Audiences from websites and mobile apps, advertisers can retarget previous website visitors or mobile app users cross-platform. By combining the power of retargeting with mobile inventory, Facebook Custom Audiences provides advertisers an incredibly effective way to acquire new customers. Cross-platform retargeting can help top brands improve lead quality, increase conversions, and improve return on ad spend.
In this white paper:
- Mobile retargeting strategies for Facebook
- Why cross-platform retargeting is in demand
- The major benefits for online advertisers
- How retargeting with Facebook Custom Audiences works
- How Custom Audiences retargeting is different from FBX
- Tips and best practices for getting started
- How to work with an ads partner
Check out our work with Facebook’s latest version of Website Custom Audiences!