What Is Ampush Capital
What is Ampush Capital?
Since 2010, Ampush has served as the premiere growth marketing partner to consumer brands like Uber, Stitch Fix, Dollar Shave Club and Blue Apron.
Ampush Capital is our early stage investment arm. We partner with entrepreneurs, deploying capital and (more importantly) our D2C growth marketing playbook and resources to help scale their consumer businesses.
What We Offer
Ampush Capital invests $50K-$100K into companies with a defined product, customer traction, and a clear path to scale. We ask for an additional $50K-$100K in advisory shares, for which we provide a wealth of strategic and tactical support.
We’ll do a comprehensive review of your marketing efforts and provide detailed feedback to improve.
- Paid Social
- Paid Search
- Conversion Funnel Optimization
- Industry benchmarking
You’ll have our internal resources to support with marketing, business strategy and leadership.
- Monthly business review with a growth marketing lead
- Growth marketing training for your new or existing employees
- Regular updates on ad platform trends and your relative performance
- Access to our in-house executive coach
You’ll have access to the experts we know and trust.
- Executives in the consumer brand industry
- Former Ampushers now at SoFi, Doordash, Uber, Lyft, Ollie, Dia&Co, Glossier, & more
- Investment partners that can provide credit/debt capital for marketing efforts
See what recent portfolio companies have to say…
Nick Greenfield, CEO @ Candid Co
Stephen Kuhl, CEO @ Burrow
Other companies we’ve worked with…
Julie Bornstein, COO @ Stitch Fix
Adam Weber, CMO @ Dollar Shave Club
Jesse Horwitz, CEO @ Hubble